Eligibility criteria for participation in One Nurse At A Time’s Scholarship Program:
1. Nurse with an active license (LPN, RN, ARNP).
2. For tax purposes, all volunteers must be American taxpayers.
3. The nurse must be volunteering his/her services without remuneration.
4. The volunteer mission must be with a non-profit organization included in the One Nurse At A Time directory (or be willing to list – please refer to Add Your Organization to Directory).
NOTE: A church is eligible for inclusion on the One Nurse At A Time Directory only if medical missions are organized and scheduled on an regular ongoing basis, including a web presence, structured medical program and a separate non-profit status. A non-profit organization partnering with a church is eligible for inclusion on the One Nurse At A Time Directory.
5. The trip must be primarily medical in nature.
6. Maximum of 5 (five) scholarships per year will be granted to nurses participating in any one organization’s missions.