ONAAT Volunteer Opportunities
As our our organization continues to grow, we are looking for individuals to donate their time and talents to promoting the mission and vision of One Nurse At A Time. We have compiled a list of volunteer projects where we need assistance. We request volunteers to commit to a role for a minimum of one year. Please consider donating your time and talents to helping our organization grow, reach more nurses and make a bigger impact on the world around us!
1. Scholarship Coordinator: We need a willing volunteer who can consolidate the files submitted for scholarships and share them with the board for review. You also would communicate with the nurse scholarship recipients before and after their trips to get all necessary information.
2. Strategic Partnerships: Help us advertise to and generate income from our local and national communities. This person should be passionate about the mission and vision of ONAAT and willing and able to work on line and meet with potential business partners. This volunteer should have marketing experience and be able to guide us down a successful path!
3. Fundraising: We are looking for sustainable fundraising opportunities. We need someone who is passionate about the mission and vision of ONAAT and would be able to help guide us!
4. Hospital Liaison: We would like for this volunteer to help us set up a strategic partnership with hospitals to help promote humanitarian nursing with the goal set up vacation banks and hospital matching programs for nurses who take time off to complete a medical mission. FILLED
5. Grant Writer: One of the best ways for non profits to receive critical funds is through grants. Philanthropic individuals and foundations want to fund organizations like ours! We need a volunteer to research, write and submit grant requests on behalf of One Nurse At A Time.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us at OneNurseAtATime@gmail.com.